-
November 13th, 2003, 03:20 AM
#91
HB Forum Owner
Since today, I'll sleep in the fridge. Just in case.
-
November 13th, 2003, 06:26 AM
#92
Inactive Member
Haha...Voldo Guards...
I always thought Casie was super cute...really pretty eyes...
-
November 13th, 2003, 11:39 AM
#93
Inactive Member
My friend brought it over, he's incredibly good at it.
He beat me on one of those 8 on 2 things.
Then on the 8-1 I ALMOST BEAT HIM, gah.... I had a weapon that drained life off every hit, so I hit him and died, and it would have killed him.
Mitsurugi isn't half bad.
-
November 13th, 2003, 12:16 PM
#94
HB Forum Owner
The main problem in Soul Calibur 2 is the ever-so-cheap Berserker, followed closely by Astaroth, then Nightmare.
- They have a huge range
- Their hits do a lot more damage
- They throw you further, much further if you're a light character
- You can't throw them too high, especially if you're a light chracter
And what's really unfair is that
- Normal characters win combats out of a series of combos, smart moves, and lots of practice. These cheapos win combats as easy as: B. B. A. pwned.
- Despite their huge range and higher damage, it's not like they can't move their weapons fast.
Now I know how to beat Berserker|ghey with ma p?che, but I know somebody with 1/10 as much experience as I have, and without knowing any special moves, can give me a hard time with Astaroth|cheap or somebody like him.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 14, 2003 07:48 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
November 13th, 2003, 07:41 PM
#95
Inactive Member
-
November 14th, 2003, 04:34 PM
#96
Inactive Member
This is why I like VF4 more.
*Goes to watch my friend's 7th dan character BoB (lol) get beat up by Heroes.*
Fun and Games. *wants evolution*
-
November 16th, 2003, 12:34 PM
#97
HB Forum Owner
Sophitia was seriously PWNED, but the soul still burns.
-
November 17th, 2003, 07:39 AM
#98
Inactive Member
I know what you mean Wiseman. I was at the arcade the other day owning people HARD with Cassie, and then some Asty player comes and ass rapes me, and it sucked so bad. There was a crowd of like 15 people too casue we have it on the big projector at my arcade...and I wanted to kick his ass with Talim but we had to go cause the movie was gonna start without us...man...so mad...
-
November 17th, 2003, 11:22 PM
#99
Inactive Member
I've never had any probs with Asty players or NM players... but my arcade doesn't really have any extremely good players at it like yours probably does >_<
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 17, 2003 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
November 18th, 2003, 07:56 PM
#100
Inactive Member
Yeah the arcade I go to has some insane players.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks